Sunday, October 7, 2012

Just a quick Hello!

I'm working on a much larger detailed post (delayed due to illness). I'll be talking about basic supplies to start an art journal.  I'm quickly going to share about my weekend because it's a little unusual. I was feeling a little better today so I got to spent a lovely day with my family at a local pumpkin patch. We run 3 pumpkin cannons. Your probably thinking, "what??" yes, I said Pumpkin Cannons. Last year my husband built a pink one her name is Rosie. We have a crew of girls that try to shoot pumpkins together when we can. My husband doesn't mind being a stand in because she shoots the farthest. Here's a pic of my husband and I with Rosie. I'm truly addicted to shooting pumpkins as weird as that sounds. Hope you all had a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment