Monday, July 1, 2013

Taking chances!

I've entered myself in Global Talent search by Lilli Rogers Talent agency. I had to have a talk with myself because self doubt came knocking at my door. Why bother there's tons of great artists out there. Do you really have a chance? After taking a few deep breaths and talking to my hubby and best friend. I was able to answer that question. Renea' you do have something to offer the world and yes you do have the talent. I'm not trying to be cocky but I have to believe in myself. I love creating and I would love to be able to share my art with the world. What an opportunity I couldn't sit back and not try. If you don't risk you don't grow this is the chance I've been dreaming of. 

Here's to taking chances!

I got my first assignment. I'll be creating a 5x7 art Journal cover with Old Fashioned Playground as the theme. My mind is racing with ideas now I just need to do some sketching and choose what I want to do. No pressure...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment