Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Playing around in my art journal!

I'm having fun just playing around in my art journal. I've decided to step back ands just play around. I think it's a good thing to do help keep the mind fresh.  I have been playing around with color combinations trying to find new combos I like. I gesso the pages slap color on here and there and then go back and pick a page to work on. I'm having fun with drawing with a charcoal pencil. I sealed one with a lacquer now I'll see what mediums work on top of it if any. 

My hubby and kiddos are going for a daddy daughter overnighter. I'll miss them but I'm excited to have a 24 hr period of being able to do as much art related things as I want to!

Here are some pictures of what I've been working on....enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment