Thursday, November 29, 2012

Excited about this Christmas present!

I found this book by Suzi Blu it was a splurge so it will get wrapped up & put under the tree until Christmas. I know you shouldn't get yourself Christmas presents but I figure I might as will get things I desire. My girls won't care they'll be happy to wrap something up for mom! One of my goals is to incorporate faces into my art. I'm trying to find my own style and what works for me as an artist. I never had the confidence before to even try but I'm working on the attitude of I can do anything I put my mind too! I'm having a blast growing and changing as an artist. I think that's what art is all about. If your someone who is scared to try new things push past that fear and give it a try there's no risk in that. Get out your sketchbook and play!


No comments:

Post a Comment