Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Almost Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for my loving husband and wonderful children they are all truly a blessing! I'm thankful for the continued hope that my body will keep recovering from my spine surgery. I'm thankful for this creative journey I am on I'm so excited for my future in mixed media art, whatever it may bring!

I now want to go out on a limb and acknowledge my goals for my creative future. I'll list them in no particular order.
-grow a blog following
-being featured & or interviewed on a fellow bloggers blog
-art published/submitted and or write articles for magazines (cloth paper scissors is top on my list)
-sell my art on ETSY
-teach classes (this is coming true in January I'll be teaching a art journal class at my churches womens retreat I'm excited for the opportunity it's a great way to start)

I've obviously got a lot of work to do! Just taking it one step at a time. I will start soon by submitting some pictures of my art to Cloth Paper Scissors. I'll post what I submit & cross my fingers and toes!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment