Monday, April 8, 2013

Frustrated with trying to verify Pinterest but completely excited about the upcoming Red Sled Spring & Garden Show!

I tried to verify Pinterest on my blog and it didn't work. It was the most irritating thing I've worked on in awhile. I'll be consulting my bff to see if she can help me. I followed the instructions to a tee and even watched YouTube videos. Oh well, I've got more important things going on!! Like working in canvases for the Red Sled Spring Show. Hoping and praying people like my work.  I delivered 22 canvases which was pretty close to my goal. The nice thing is I can bring in more to replenish as the month goes on.  Hopefully I'll need to add more product. There's a part of me that's prepared for a bust but I wouldn't let it get me down. I believe in my work and that's what matters! I just keep trying to a learn more and grow a an artist.  Keep on keeping on everyone!!

Here's a couple pics of my most recent work. The Paris is always a great idea is covered on beeswax. Love the results from doing that!!





No comments:

Post a Comment