Saturday, March 23, 2013

I'm so excited!

I was brave and posted on facebook that I was looking for places to display and sell my art. I got a few great suggestions. One of my husbands classmates told me to look up the Red Sled Spring and Garden Show. I emailed the lady who puts it on Donna and went to the informational/jury meeting. I was absolutely floored by the compliments I got! When friends and family say your artwork is good it feels great but when someone you don't know gives you praise it's even better. I know their not just trying to be nice and supportive. Donna said, "sometimes I see someones art and think they should be famous". Holy smokes I think my mouth dropped open! Lets just say I have a renewed enthusiasm about getting more canvases done. The Spring Show is only a couple weeks away. One nice thing is that it's open for 4 weeks, I can continue to make canvases if they're selling I can restock. Back to painting I go! Here's a couple pics of what I've finished lately...



No comments:

Post a Comment